The 6th Annual Diabetes Symposium: Developing a Diabetes Game Plan
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 | 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
LaCentre Conference and Banquet Facility - 25777 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH 44145
Sponsored by the Lakewood Hospital Diabetes and Endocrine Center and the American Diabetes Association.
Learn more on how to form a strong team to help achieve your individual diabetes management goals. Dinner included.
Registration Details: Registration is now closed for this event. Please call 216.529.5312 to see if space is still available.
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. - Registration and Exhibits
- 5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Welcome
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Dinner Presentation: Developing a Diabetes Game Plan
Kevin Borst, DO Lakewood Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic hospital, Endocrinologist
Anthony Chiaravalle Assistant Principal, Garfield Middle School, Lakewood
- 6:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - Break
- 6:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Understanding Your Numbers Cristina King, RN, MSN, NP-C, CDE Lakewood Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic hospital - OR - Label Reading 101 Romina Yee RD, LD Lakewood Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic hospital
- 7:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. - Changing the Way You Think About Exercise Katie Damico, PT, DPT, OCS Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy
- 8:15 p.m. - Evaluations and Adjournment
Registraton for this event has been closed.